Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Bing Bing Bang Bang"
i now officially announce that i hate the xxoo thingy
it was a screwed this morning

history. as a history rep, i was counting the number of contracts. so i din manage to pay attention. thanks to who? my dearest tham meimei :) $#%$&&$
so i skipped my recess and copied the notes from grace.
but come on, look at the bright side, at least i am gonna slim down!
i aspire to fit in that jeans *_*

geog. no comments. mrs chin is as nice as usual. who told me she isn't a guider anymore?
i am gonna cry! she is the nicest teacher and guider in my opinion

math.math.math
yang laoshi.yang laoshi. yang laoshi
*transparent texts*

after school, the killing hot sun was bbq-ing the earth, so i hid behind grace.
grace" you scary of the sun ah?"
me"i dun wan to get darker"
grace" u cant get darker just in a while"
me" but i absorbs sunlight very quickly, that is why im always so bright"
grace -.-

:) good day

No comments:

Post a Comment