Thursday, April 30, 2009

how should i put it?

yosh~ i am posting!

HQ at Bishan
wow,diligently studying secret code
anyi is obsess with p5

jiayous sec 3s for you pltc! yup, jiayou is the only thing that i can do.
should have sign up for the duty :<
anws, xintian is the pro-est :) *hint hint*
sometimes i really wonder...
even the word 'believe' has a lie in it.
what have i done to people that they hide every truth from me.
i don't like this, it hurts.
okay, sorry is not the only word.
i think i am desperate,like luo zhixiang.
how i wish someone will be next to me now.
listen to my rant and don't say a thing
share the weals and woes, i will be tough
standing infront of me, leading
i am at a loss. stray into the crowd and found no one stops for me.
i know everything, you know nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment