Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I would just give up

Hello. March holidays zoomed past in the blink of an eye and I haven't got the chance to go out throughout the entire week, even patrol outing @ marina barrage is cancelled because of unfinished PW wth!!
I WANT TO GO ION ORCHARD. SO DEPRIVED.

Today is the second day of term two, well it's not bad. Got caught sleeping in class twice by Miss Ng and Lu Laoshi and Mr Tay gave me the weird smirk hahaha. Actually i was supposed to go RI for some oxford talk but found out just today that it starts at 530 so i decided to pwn heh heh. Initially, i was rather eager to know about studying there but now i think it's still early and there will plenty opportunities in SH. So here i am, typing my once-in-a-while blog entry :)

Talking about my diet. I think it has been quite successful since my diet officially started. Proud to say, lose 0.5 kg over the last two weeks :D I know i know, it's such as marginal decrease in weight, and i need 5 months to hit 50 kg (my ideal weight) at this rate. But hey, look on the bright side, at least i managed to lose SOME weight despite me eating all the nonsense from time to time and not strictly following the 1200 calories a day target, AND still manged to lose some weight. Hohoho, i have confidence in me and i assure you that i'll definitely hit 49 if not 50 by end of the year~~

On a lighter note, i realised that checking his facebook profile has became a daily routine of mine. Every morning when i have some free time on bus or mrt, after browsing through the news feed, i'll search his name in friends. I got rather contented and happy when there is not newly tagged photos of him and her, that means they had very little meet ups yay. However, he got tagged this morning with them in the photo, forever smiling and posing the same way in every photo. I'd to say, IT'S GETTING FRUSTRATING. What's with their dressing? What's with that girl's boring smile? what's with her stupid comments like "it's so cooling~ i like the feel so much~" and her retarded "xixi" -.- I've got nothing to sayyyy. Well i'm getting used to it, his lousy taste of such girlfriend, her retardedness and stupidity.

okay some cam whoring shots to lighten my mood!






No comments:

Post a Comment