Friday, February 27, 2009

don't be afraid, just breath


two identical cars! ;D
like some toy cars

another trend of camwhore (is this how u spell it?)

night view of chinese garden ;D
eery and beautiful~


1.
2.
3.
countdown

24hours a day
i spent 14 hours outside
8hours sleeping in house and 2hours eating shitting and stoning

what's life? this is life.
damn, my youth is wasted and slipped in no time without my consent

oh well. i just have to take the sponge and squeezeeeeee :D
and one more thing i wanna say is that ignorant lady over there is blacklisted by me.
daddy, i want to fleeeeee~~ please send me somewhere else.

decent post begins:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was in good mood today! until it happened and spoilt my once in a blue moon good mood
it made me emo and strangled

anw, i think ms chan is cool. duno why, she just have the air that make people respect her and notice her presence.
science. Mr Han is as cute as usual. shall we set up a fans club for him? lol so hilarious *O*
history. ms lim said my fringe is too long which i have to settle it over the weekends.
okay, i shall go since i dun wanna see ...
chinese. yang laoshi was niceeee :) he gave me a story book which make me feel even more lonely, because of the fact that i dun have ppl to confide my emotions about home to in dhs.
guides. as usual tiring but shiok ( wadever how u spell it) i begin to like PT :) it feels good to sweat and shout out the unhappiness in me during cheers ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment