Sunday, February 8, 2009

in my bid to

hey, you know what. i have make up my mind of cutting short hair tmr!
but i swear that i may back out when the dreaded moments are there
hmm....

went to bugis national library today to do history GO project
thank god, we were not chase out like last time
mabel continued her bad habit of eating potato chips in library though :)
went to art friend with sherlyn, leaving mabel alone in library pondering on the impact
we bought our paper there:D
i think i am now a poor ppl according to sherlyn, cos i keep bargaining with her on wat paper and markers to buy
but hey! times are bad k!
my first wish of the year : rise, the world economic rise!
oh ya , i managed to get the qualification of writing on the nice nice paper.
wakaka. my handwritings are legible alright!

and there goes my day, my youth.
bye

:) focus & mug !

No comments:

Post a Comment