Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello. World

pheww
yesh, i've finally finish my geog PT before rush to jump off the building.
thanks clarice for saving me :)

how are you?
this is suppose to be for myself
and why are there so many itchy fingers telling me that u are fine?
who cares

okay, i am gonna start my lamentation now.
i could have gone out with my dear today and it's all because of the bloodyPT that i cant enjoy myself.
wanted to watch the confession of shopaholic
wanted to go kbox and sing
wanted to chit chat like nobody's bussiness
-before school reopens -

.........................................................................................................................................................................
what a beautiful world

.........................................................................................................................................................................
tags reply:
  • Valerie: hohoho
  • Clarice: yesh,57kg :)
  • Anthea: hello and thank you :D but i guess i 'll never make it
    ;(
  • joey: hello~ that's because i am alert :D
  • IRENE: i love you too. muahaha, the greatest joker in history
    ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment