Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh Great

haha, irene the loner
oh irene, i just realise that i love you lots (bleh) :D

yesh,our kayak.
somehow they look like bananas, esp the yellow one
(photos credits to irene!)
dun really know what to post about kayaking, cos it was such a long dayyyy
the only thing that i know is Irene had fall head over heels in love with me. wakaka~
and i am a pro at kayaking :D
let me show off to you :
i passed the capsize drill at the first try. yay
i had been the person holding up the paddle for twice :D
now, flood my tagboard with " yajun the pro, i love you" and things like that 8D

done with my prize presentation session. shall rush to do my hwk now.
ps. tmr is a long day T.T wu laoshi, save me!
ps2: there is seriously nothing wrong with me hit counter. i am popular

No comments:

Post a Comment