Saturday, May 23, 2009

hello world

Had Guides Enrolment yesterday
mass change was horrible as usual, we exceeded the time by 2mins :/
didn't manage to help the sec 1s to change into uniform because we were too slow.
but their perfomance were not bad lah :D '
sorry year 1s! ><
Got pumped during roll call because of my hair
and i have to cut my little strands of my hair at the side.
anw, i still have one whole of holiday to do it :)

amazingly, i finished all my weekend homework last night, within 3hours.
wakaka, i am smart you see.

is there any new show to watch recently?
school life is boring, only projects deadlines can inject some excitements
talking about project, i am gonna to conduct my history oral interview later.
yay, i hope i won't stumble for words.
IVP.IVP.
enci and grace, i know my idea rocks. so we will be doing it tmr ya?

7 more days! yay
ps: shall update with photos during enrolment later. p5<3

byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment