Saturday, May 30, 2009

memories-indeed

yay, i am going home in 5 hours time :)
home sweet home ...

haha, just now when i was packing my luggage.
i discovered ALOT of photos of me going through different phases of my life.
interesting :D

shall post some of them here let it become a part of my sweet memories :)
and for personal entertainment too~

that's a real tiger :)

the naive "best friend forever "

damn chio right~
she is an all-rounded dancer

oh my god, how unglam can i get!
zzz.

haha, not fully awake yet :D

mama say she like this most
i look so demure.HAHA,what a joke

shit, another unglam one

i look like a malay here,,,,

HEHEHE.
see the hole in my teeth? *.*

i wasn't tearing my hair over math questions okay

my dream was to become a tennis player, really


wahaha~

O.O

see how chubby i was 8)
first time in Escape, eating cotton candy ^^

little birdie~


oh my god, so hilarious
seeing all these makes me laugh and cry at the same time
but glad that i am on my way home soon ;)
so, bye bye Singapore!
i will be back ")

No comments:

Post a Comment