Monday, July 20, 2009

may your dreams come true

yo people
i am happy today because there will be no IVP from now onwards! :D
hurray~

the teacher told a inspiring story during ACC (at least to me)
something about dreams, and it reminds me of those little dreams i had.
but never come true

okay, i used to learn this and dream of playing the violin in some solo concert

HAHA

now that i think of it, it's seriously a FAT hope.

but hey, if i'd try harder and put in more effort maybe i can... now~

haiz. all due to my slackness

so i quited it after 1 month and my poor little violin is now nowhere to be seen.

i wonder what happened to it :(




ahh
this is really what i like
BUT
with the busy school life like this, i have no time to put in so much practice.
so i quitted it after 20 lessons
and so, there goes all my little dreams
well, i'm sorry mum~
and good luck people!
hope you will not end up like me~
you know you love me, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment