Thursday, July 16, 2009

My new friend :D

i have to say
wow, my blog is so alive. haha

had PE in the morning and it was a disaster.
i was feeling seriously awful when playing netball and nearly fainted.
and kena thrashed by grp1 at first somemore.
but it's good that we thrashed the second team after that. haha

nothing to talk about, just wanna to mention that LSP was completely diao ._.
except that clarice and i camwhored with her phone
and 2 pieces of paper that are full of chemistry :)

okay, off to do my science reflection and history SBQ now.
looks like i am gonna to stay up till midnight to get them done!



PS: Applause for me as i've finished my geog essay in 2 hours ytd. muahaha
i feel so accomplished and we are also half way through the math project now!

No comments:

Post a Comment