Tuesday, September 8, 2009

a new discovery

who says Sg doesn't have autumn?!
Anyi: Irene, ur eraser is so ugly. let me beautify it
Irene gave i-don't-care look
Anyi: Done! :D
Irene's distorted face -.-
(click to enlarge)
you can see a eraser w sexy lips and long eyelashes
Irene stalked me

okay, i admit that ytd's study session wasn't very productive
zzz.
therefore, i have to go do my work now.
byes

Reply of Tags:
Enci: hey E, i know u are dying to shop w me. don't fret, we can find sometime over holidays :D
Vicki: erm, i duno what to reply. anw see you tomorrow! ^^
Irene: okay, as u can see, photos are up and nicely photoshoped :)
Grace: yeah man, finally see your unusual self huh? :D

[Edit]
i am suppose to be doing my last 2 Mov reflections now
but don't have the freaking mood and patience right now
WHAT THE SAMHILL IS THIS
i am still blogging when everyone else is mugging and doing work!
okay. i tell you what, i am gonna pack my revision notes first since i don't have the mood to do homework
btw, tomorrow is chalet
i hope i still look forward to it? 4 projects to be chiong out tmr
gosh, die or die?

okay so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment