Monday, August 24, 2009

:'((


gotta post these photos here!
i think they are cute! ;))













(CREDITS TO IRENE!)
(edit)
i love my current skin! wakaka
went to school at 8am in the morning hoping we can play some ball for Jie PT
but sadly, when i reached there, guess what only 6 ppl including me turned up!
-.-
where were the others man!
to make it worse, Anyi admit that she conned us into coming by saying there's game
RAHH. such a cheaterbug!
lessons after flag raising and blah
dun feel like elaborating.
ohh ya, i have to memtion my math test which was terribly done :@
19/30
how smart is that.
ppl please dun laugh at me or despise me for my stupid brain
(esp for ppl like clarice, irene or any other pro ones)
i don't want it too!
wadever.
i need to sleep now.
tmr still have to chiong school for proposal
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment