Friday, August 28, 2009

i molested a guy ~.~

just came back from guides.
super tiring ._.

okay, shall post sth stupid that happened today
omg i cant believe that i will ever molest a guy on mrt O.O

before you scream and go "ewwww, Yajun you are not my friend"
hear my out of what happened first
when i was on my way home after guides today, i touched a guy's little butt on mrt
i mean yes, little
Damn skinny, but he is not a small kid lah! ( am not so pervertic -,-)
In fact quite a fashionable guy.
okay, enough of description.
it happened this way
the mrt wasn't very crowded and we were standing quite close
but later he somehow moved with his friends and he was standing right in front of me.
that was when the gross part come in.
just nice his butt touched my hands which was holding my bag.
i think he didn't see me standing behind him (but hey i am not that short/invisible k!)
then he sort of leaning towards me cos he thought nobody behind and the thing touching him was the cabin ._.
as a result, my hand got stuck between his butt and my bag
how gross is that?!
i told myself that i cant move it immediately cuz it will be damn embarrassing, making me seem like i was purposely molesting him
so i decided to make him paiseh instead.
then i coughed"erm, excuse me, your butt is touching my hand if you don't mind :)"
yes, with that smile i look at him.
then his face was like exactly like O.O! when he turn around and saw me
then i continue smiling and say"hi, it's okay, i forgive you"

LOL! so stupid right?
okay, that was how i molested a guy in my whole entire life
hilarious haha


quote of the week:
- yajun & irene walked past the yong tau foo stall -
- irene saw the laksa signboard -
Irene: 加(jia1) 沙
YaJun: what jia sha!? is 口力(la1) 沙lah!
Irene: -blur a while and burst into laughter-
ohh.... HAHAHAHA

pictures taken during art :D

Yajun,Clarice


Grace, YaJun,Vicki, Clarice

these above are copyrighted by clarice.
dun get blinded k!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment